CEZVE - Turkish coffee pot INTENDED FOR MAKING COFFEE
- Before first use, wash the copper pot thoroughly with detergent.
- Heating the product without water, as well as cleaning with metal brushes and abrasives is not allowed.
Copper Turk Tips:
- Water should be soft, preferably artesian. Do not use standing or boiled water.
- Amount of coffee: tablespoon per cup. It is not the color that matters, but the taste.
- Brew over low heat until frothy. (92-96 C), without boiling.
- Serve coffee hot, premixed, otherwise all strong drink will remain at the bottom.
- Strength. The longer you cook, the longer the caffeine will last.